As part of the phased reopening of Connecticut courthouses after the Covid-19 shutdown, the following courthouses will be open to assigned judges and assigned staff on July 13, 2020, and will resume operations and be open to the public on July 20, 2020:
1. 172 Golden Hill St., Bridgeport;
2. 80 Washington St., Hartford;
3. 54 West Main St., Meriden;
4. 1 Courthouse Square, Norwich;
5. 300 Grand St., Waterbury;
6. 90 Washington St., Hartford;
7. 95 Washington St., Hartford; and
8. 69 Brooklyn St., Rockville.
Due to social distancing and other public health requirements, these courthouses will be staffed in the same, limited, manner by which all existing open courthouses and facilities are staffed.